839 N. Jefferson St. #300, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Nationwide Personal Injury Lawyers
Nationwide Personal Injury Lawyers
Start Your FREE Case Assessment! Now!
Personal injury attorney Milwaukee
414-276-4970 Injured? Take Action

Report Your Bicycle Accident in Milwaukee and Lawyer Up

Report Bicycle AccidentWho To Call When Involved in a Bicycle Car Accident

Injured in a bicycle accident involving a vehicle in Milwaukee? Report it by choosing a phone number below—BEFORE you call your insurance company.

  • Emergency? Call 9-1-1
  • Non-Emergency? Call Milwaukee Police: 414-933-4444
  • Injured? Consult an attorney: 414-276-4970

It IS About The Money.  You deserve full restitution for the injuries you’ve sustained. Even in a hit and run accident, a good Milwaukee car accident attorney can figure out who will pay for your injuries. Call us now and we’ll get an accident investigator to the scene right away.

Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), a car accident must be reported if:

  • There is an injury of a person OR
  • $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
  • Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle

6 Wisconsin Car Accident Laws with a HUGE Impact on Your Claim

Reporting a Bicycle Accident in Milwaukee

  1. Milwaukee Police Department: (414) 933-4444 (for accidents in the City of Milwaukee)
  2. Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office: (414) 278-4766 (for accidents in Milwaukee County)
  3. Wisconsin State Patrol, Waukesha: (262) 785-4700 (for accidents in Waukesha County)
Complete the official Wisconsin Department of Transportation accident form online.  

Information you need to complete your crash report:

  • Driver’s license number
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Social Security number
  • Vehicle insurance information

Reporting a Bicycle Accident in Milwaukee