Report A Boat Accident In Milwaukee In 2 Calls
Report a boating accident in the Milwaukee area with the phone numbers below. Call 2 of these BEFORE you contact your insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office: 414-278-4766
- Injured? Consult an attorney: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. Warshafsky Law will get an accident investigator working on your case ASAP. Our experienced Milwaukee auto accident lawyers will figure out who can be held accountable for your injuries, and you’ll pay nothing in legal fees until you win. We have a record of success with boating accidents.
Under Wisconsin Law, the operator of a boat or other marine vessel is required to make a verbal or written report to a law enforcement officer or a DNR conservation warden when a boating accident results in:
- Loss of life or disappearance of a person OR"
- Injury to any person OR
- Property damage in excess of $2,000
Report a Boating Accident
- Milwaukee Police Department: (414) 933-4444 (for accidents in the City of Milwaukee)
- Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office: (414) 278-4766 (for accidents in Milwaukee County)
- Wisconsin State Patrol, Waukesha: (262) 785-4700 (for accidents in Waukesha County)