Report a Car Accident in Cudahy in 2 Calls
Report your Cudahy Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. Use Milwaukee County accident reporting outside city limits. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call the Cudahy Police: 414-769-2260
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
An auto accident lawyer can help you figure out who will pay for your injuries, even in a hit and run accident.
Cudahy's Top Personal Injury Firm Gets Fair Compensation for Car Accident Victims
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle
Contact a Cudahy personal injury attorney
6 Wisconsin Car Accident Laws with a HUGE Impact on Your Claim