Report a Car Accident in Greenfield in 2 Calls
Report your Greenfield Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. Use Milwaukee County accident reporting outside city limits. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Greenfield Police: 414-761-5300
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
There is Only One Greenfield Personal Injury Attorney Willing To Take Every Case To Court for Compensation
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle