Report a Car Accident in Jefferson County in 2 Calls
Report your Jefferson County Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. Use the Watertown, Whitewater, Fort Atkinson, or Jefferson accident reporting pages if you are close to or in those city limits. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Jefferson County Sheriff: 920-674-7310
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 608-535-1153
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle