Report Car Accident in La Crosse County in 2 Calls
Report your La Crosse County Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. If you are within the limits of a city such as La Crosse or Onalaska use those cities' accident reporting pages. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call La Crosse County Sheriff: 608-785-5942
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 608-535-1153
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
A personal injury lawyer can help you figure out who will pay for your injuries, even in a hit and run accident.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle
6 Wisconsin Car Accident Laws with a HUGE Impact on Your Claim