Report Car Accident in Marquette County in 2 Calls
Report your Marquette County Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Marquette County Sheriff: 608-297-2115
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 608-535-1153
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle
Marquette County is served by the Marquette County Sheriff Department:
Marquette County Sheriff Department
67 W Park St, Montello WI 53949Marquette County Sheriff Department: (608) 297-2115