Report a Car Accident in Racine County in 2 Calls
Report your Racine County Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. This page covers the central Waterford Sheriff Division's area of the county. Use the Racine crash reporting or Burlington crash reporting pages to report crashes closer to those cities. Do 2 of these BEFORE you calling the insurance company and filing a claim.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Racine County Sheriff: 262-534-5166
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP to help you file a claim as soon as possible. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
A personal injury lawyer can help you figure out who will pay for your injuries, even in a hit and run accident.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle