Report Car Accident in St. Croix County in 2 Calls
Report your St. Croix County Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call St. Croix County Sheriff: 715-386-4701
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle
St. Croix County is served by the St. Croix County Sheriff Department:
St. Croix County Sheriff Department
1101 Carmichael Rd, Hudson WI 54016St. Croix County Sheriff Department: (715) 381-4320