Report Car Accident in Walworth County in 2 Calls
Report your Walworth County Car Accident by choosing a phone number below. Use the Burlington or Whitewater car crash reporting pages if you're in the limits of those cities. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Walworth County Sheriff: 262-741-4400
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle