Report a Car Accident in Whitefish Bay in 2 Calls
Report your Whitefish Bay Accident by choosing a phone number below. Use Milwaukee County accident reporting outside city limits. Do 2 of these BEFORE you call the insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call the Whitefish Bay Police: 414-351-9900
- Injured? Lawyer up now: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. We'll get an accident investigator to the scene ASAP. You will pay no legal fees UNTIL you win.
A car accident attorney can help you figure out who will pay for your injuries, even in a hit and run accident.
Warshafsky Fights for Whitefish Bay Accident Victims All The Way To Court
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle
Contact a Whitefish Bay personal injury attorney
6 Wisconsin Car Accident Laws with a HUGE Impact on Your Claim