Live in Wisconsin, hurt in Michigan car crash: legal claims
The ONLY Milwaukee Personal Injury Attorneys With a Crash Scene Investigator On-Staff
Most personal injury firms would look at a week old crash scene and tell you to settle. At Warshafsky Law, certified legal investigator John Schatzman is on staff to provide crash investigation. It’s NOT too late to collect valuable evidence to use against the insurance companies who WILL try to lowball you.
It is always best to begin documenting the scene of a crash immediately, but after an accident, you may be disoriented and more focused on regaining your bearings than thinking about the legal fallout. Call Warshafsky ASAP. We can often have an investigator on the scene in a matter of minutes.
While you're recovering in the hospital or grieving the loss of a loved one, the insurance company is working hard to build a case against you. Let us work on your behalf while you are healing and grieving.
Car Accident Victims Might Collect Damages For
- Medical care (including hospital stay, medications, physical therapy, and any other medical expenses)
- Lost Wages (including loss of income and loss of earning capacity from being too injured to work)
- Property damage (for repair or replacement of your car and its contents)
- Pain and suffering (pain and discomfort during, immediately after, and ongoing long-term as a result of the accident)
- Emotional distress (sleep loss, fear, anxiety—sometimes falls under pain and suffering)
- Loss of enjoyment (inability to enjoy certain hobbies and other activities)
- Loss of consortium (damage to your relationship with your spouse because of their injury)
- Punitive damages (basically to punish the negligent party for their reckless conduct)
Auto insurance companies and liable parties fear Warshafsky. We have a reputation for dragging guilty parties into lawsuits, where we extract the maximum compensation for car accident victims.
Warshafksy prepares every case for full-scale litigation, all the way through trial and even appeal, with a unique understanding of how insurance companies operate. When Warshafsky Law is behind you, these people WILL settle for a dramatically higher sum than their initial, shamefully small offering.
OTHER LAW FIRMS
Most attorneys want to sign you on and settle your case fast. Speed of dispensation and volume means more income for these law firms, and less for you. They are usually toothless, often spineless, only looking for their cut.
Warshafsky is EAGER to fight for you. We strike fear into guilty hearts by carrying a Big Stick: the threat of total financial ruin.
Car Accident Types Warshafsky Attorneys Are Experienced In
- Drunk Driving
- Faulty Airbag
- No Seatbelt
- Construction Zone Accidents
- Car Crash Fires
- Non-Fault Car Wrecks
- Teen Driver
- Texting Driver
- Single Vehicle
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- No Insurance/No Police Report
- No Insurance, At-Fault or Not
- Car Crashes while Pregnant
- Private Property
- Reckless Driving
- Run Off Road
- Hit and Run
- Into Houses
- Into Trees
- Unsafe Conditions
- Pedestrian Collisions
- Injured Cyclists
- Vehicle Occupant Ejection