Our Team of Lawyers Will Get a Fair Settlment for Property Damage in a Car Accident
What Do You Do If Insurance Companies Won't Cover The Cost of Damages?
Getting the proper compensation to replace or repair damaged property resulting from a car accident is a must. Losing money because of an action someone else is responsible for is something the experienced attorneys at Warshafsky Law refuse to stand for.
If you’ve been in a car accident, the first thing to do after notifying the police, is to call us at Warshafsky Law. Time is critical to all parties involved, and you need a team of elite Wisconsin car wreck attorneys on your team defending your interests. The longer you wait the harder it gets to receive the compensation you desperately need and ultimately deserve.
What is Considered Property Damage in a Car Accident?
Property damage claims are meant to cover the costs of replacing or repairing your car, and any other property that was inside the car that was damaged in the result of a car accident. It can also include:
- Towing costs if your car can’t be driven
- Rental car expenses for while your car is being replaced or repaired
- Damage to any other property caused by the accident
The time tested might of Warshafsky Law’s experienced attorneys can help you get the compensation you need to get life back to normal. Call us today for a free initial consultation.INJURED? TAKE ACTION
Insurance Companies Don’t Have Your Best Interests in Mind
In the aftermath of almost any car accident, insurance companies’ initial offers are almost always subpar. Then they word their offer with hard to understand terminology to try to confuse you into thinking you should feel lucky to receive such terms, and that it is the only ones you’ll ever get. Know it isn’t, but they still won’t budge unless their initial offer is fiercely challenged.
This is why it is paramount to have the right team of experienced attorneys representing your interests. Allow us to get you back in control of the situation before the insurance company stalls and deflects their way into a situation where their terms become the only terms.
Our attorneys have been battling and winning against insurance companies like these for decades:
- State Farm
- All State
- American Family
- The Hartford
- Liberty Mutual
- Artisan Truckers Casualty
- West Bend
- National General
- Amica Mutual
- Partners Mutual
- American Standard
- Auto Club
Trust Warshafsky Law to Go to Battle for You
Warshafsky Law has been winning record setting settlements for years. Unlike other firms who conduct themselves like settlement mills, getting your case in and out of their hands as quickly as possible; Warshafsky Law treats every case with the care and determination it deserves. We fight to protect our client’s interests, and always will.
Warshafsky Gets Compensation for Every Aspect of A Victim's Suffering
Car accident injuries aren't always as visible as broken bones and cuts. Sometimes a victim's pain and suffering is more difficult to see. PTSD, loss of consortium and emotional damage are all ways in which emotional damage and mental scars can linger for years and cause pain. No matter how your car crash has affected your life, Warshafsky can help you get compensation. It IS about the money.
- Medical care (including hospital stay, medications, physical therapy, and any other medical expenses)
- Lost Wages (including loss of income and loss of earning capacity)
- Property damage (for repair or replacement of your car and its contents)
- Pain and suffering (pain and discomfort during, immediately after, and ongoing long-term as a result of the accident)
- Emotional distress (sleep loss, fear, anxiety—sometimes falls under pain and suffering)
- Loss of enjoyment (inability to enjoy certain hobbies and other activities)
- Loss of consortium (damage to your relationship with your spouse because of their injury)
- Punitive damages (basically to punish the negligent party for their reckless conduct)