WI internal organs injury settlements: personal injury lawsuits Injury settlement amounts depend on the quality of your lawyer.

Some of the most commonly seen internal organ damages are broken ribs, ruptured spleen, rupture of the abdominal aorta and internal bleeding. All these injuries are life-threatening and require immediate medical attention. In many instances, the damages can cause lifetime problems. Internal bleeding and damage to the internal organs is usually the result of blunt force trauma. In many cases, the damage is caused by the carelessness of others—as in the case of a pedestrian being hit by a car.

File a lawsuit if you have been wrongfully injured

Often, those who sustain internal organ damage are victims of the carelessness or negligence of others. Injuries caused by auto accidentscar-bike collisions and workplace accidents come to mind as some of the more common. If you have sustained injuries to internal organs in an accident, you may have grounds for a personal injury lawsuit. If your injuries came from a botched medical procedure, get in touch with our hospital malpractice attorneys for a lawsuit against the hospital itself.

When people choose their Wisconsin personal injury lawyer based on the endorsement of a football player or actor, they risk choosing an attorney who has never won more money in a courtroom. Settlement mills forward your paperwork and take a cut of your damages. Hundreds of times we have prepared cases like yours beyond the brink of trial. Facing unlimited liability AND an expensive jury trial, insurance companies fess up what your case is worth. They HATE when you choose Warshafsky. Insurance companies know: it IS about the money.

The best way to determine if you can sue to recover your medical costs, lost time from work and ongoing treatment is to meet with an experienced attorney at Warshafsky Law. Your initial consultation is free, and there is no obligation whatsoever.

Injured? it is about the money®

Related Injuries: abrasions, lacerations and contusions

Looking for vehicle-related injuries?