- Clients contact our Milwaukee personal injury law firm via phone or the web to set up a confidential, free initial consultation.
- During the initial consultation, we’ll collect information and prepare you for what comes next.
- We will collect as many details about the accident as possible. Warshafsky will utilize initial consultation information to find all possible causes, witnesses and evidence applicable to your lawsuit.
- We’ll begin documenting your injuries and have our certified accident investigator probe further into police reports, take pictures and obtain witness statements.
- Our lawyers will also draw upon relevant experts including medical doctors, industry-specific product liability specialists and any person capable of providing testimony to enhance the value of your case.
How WI personal injury lawsuits develop: Procedure outline 5 steps to filing a personal injury claim
Win maximum compensation for your personal injury case
During our investigation, we’ll stay up to date on your medical progress. We’ll also want to know about your occupational status. Missed time at work often leads to more money in both judgments and settlements. Settlement negotiation will be ever-present even though, unlike other Milwaukee personal injury attorneys, fast settlements are not our priority.
We are always in preparation for full-scale litigation, as Warshafsky’s trial preparedness causes insurers to make maximum settlement offers while enhancing judgment potential when we do go to trial. Our preparedness will strengthen your position throughout your lawsuit. If the settlement offer is insufficient or your case warrants a trial to achieve maximum financial recovery we move into the “discovery phase”. The defendant’s attorneys may ask you to give testimony or answer written questions (known as interrogatories). We will make sure you are prepared.
Whether your case comes down to settlement, jury or judge, Warshafsky insurance claim lawyers, personal injury attorneys and slip and fall lawyers WILL get the highest monetary award for your injury and damages. Our process ends with reviewing and advising you about possible release forms and getting the biggest possible check into your hands. In cases involving fatalities caused by negligence, our wrongful death attorneys will fight for the highest possible compensation. We also have hospital malpractice attorneys who will go after negligent medical professionals should they inflict pain and suffering on their patients.
Our workman's comp attorneys work tirelessly to ensure a just settlement is reached for your worker's compensation case.