Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawsuits Frequently Asked Questions

What must I do if I am involved in a car accident?

Wisconsin law requires West Allis drivers involved in an accident to stop at the scene, render reasonable assistance to anyone who may need it, report the accident to local police, and remain at the scene until emergency help arrives.

Am I required to report an accident in West Allis?

Unless the accident is very minor and there are no injuries the answer is yes. In order to protect your rights having the police document car accidents is always a smart idea.

How do I know if I need Warshafsky Law?

IF you are injured it IS about the money. We charge nothing to evaluate your case.