Cudahy Personal Injury Car Accident Lawsuit FAQ’s

If another driver rear ends my car in Cudahy what do I have to do?

Wis. State law requires you report your collision to Cudahy police, stay where the accident happened until the Cudahy PD or fire and rescue arrive and provide reasonable assistance to injured drivers, passengers or pedestrians until help arrives.

If I only witnessed an accident does Cudahy require me to report it?

You are required to remain at the scene, even as a witness if there are injuries or death or if there is substantial damage to private or government property or wildlife is injured or killed. Your testimony may be critical for the police to get it right and for the driver not responsible for the crash to receive just compensation.

How do I file a car insurance claim?

If you have injuries you very likely should talk to a real Cudahy trial attorney even before you talk to insurers. Warshafsky has recovered millions for victims of negligent drivers. It doesn’t matter if you were in your car or on your motorcycle, we will fight tenaciously to maximum adjudicated compensation at trial or settlement