Report a Car Accident on I-94 in Milwaukee in 2 Calls
Report an accident along I-94 in the Milwaukee area with the phone numbers below. Call two of these BEFORE you call your insurance company.
- Emergency? Call 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency? Call Milwaukee Police: 414-226-7000
- Injured? Consult an attorney: 414-276-4970
It IS About The Money. A Milwaukee auto accident lawyer can help you figure out who will pay for your injuries, even in a hit and run accident.
Per Wisconsin Statute 346.70(1), Under Wisconsin Law a car accident must be reported if:
- There is an injury of a person OR
- $1,000 or more damage to any vehicle involved OR
- Damage of $200 or more to state or other government-owned property other than a vehicle
6 Wisconsin Car Accident Laws with a HUGE Impact on Your Claim
Complete the official Wisconsin Department of Transportation accident form online.
Information you need to complete your crash report:
- Driver’s license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social Security number
- Vehicle insurance information