Hear from our Milwaukee clients

​Krista LaFave and Victor Harding made a recovery for almost nine times more than is allowed by law!​ My husband was killed in an auto accident because a municipality failed to erect warning signs alerting drivers of a road closure ahead. Early on, I was told that a municipality is protected by a $50,000 cap and that was the most that could be recovered for his wrongful death. A statutory $50,000 cap enacted 35 years ago is meaningless in today’s dollars. It provides no accountability or consequences for a municipality’s gross negligence. ​Krista and Victor discovered a statute that rendered the $50,000 cap inapplicable in certain situations. The statute written 60 years ago had never before been tested. Through their perseverance in applying this law, I was able to recover far more than the cap. I can only pray that this result causes the municipality to change its ways.​You can’t find better representation out there than can be provided by Warshafsky.

Deidra U on

Milwaukee personal injury law firm represents clients throughout Southeast Wisconsin

Based in Milwaukee and Madison, Warshafsky Law takes cases all over the country. We represent clients nationwide and on a contingency basis. You owe us nothing until your case is resolved and you have been compensated. Our No Win, No Fee policy ensures you risk nothing by hiring us. We pursue legal action for claim denial issues with all types of insurance:

  • Homeowners insurance
  • Business insurance
  • Health insurance
  • Auto insurance
  • Life insurance
  • Umbrella and excess liability insurance
Sue insurance companies with Milwaukee personal injury attorneys

Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawsuits Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find an attorney to sue your insurance company?

You have found one. Warshafsky Law has decades of trial experience and has won more insurance settlements than other Milwaukee attorneys.

How do I file a lawsuit against an insurance company in Milwaukee?

To file a lawsuit against an insurance company in Milwaukee, you should contact an attorney with experience handling insurance disputes. If all administrative and out-of-court settlement options fail, an attorney may recommend filing a civil lawsuit against your insurance company seeking they pay out your claim.

How do you sue a healthcare insurance company?

There are three “causes of action” to sue a healthcare insurance company: 1. Breach of contract: If an insurance company breaks a rule you have under contract with them, such as paying for damage or loss that is covered by your policy. 2. Violation of a consumer protection law: These laws protect consumers who buy products or services for household use, including insurance policies. The laws permit damages to be awarded for the amount you should have been paid on your claim, as well as for attorney fees, costs and other expenses. 3. Violation of the “bad faith” law: If an insurance company unreasonably denies or delays payment on your claim, they are violating Wisconsin’s bad faith law and can be sued for damages.

Can I take my insurance company to court?

Yes. You can sue your insurance company if they violate the terms of your policy. If they're in violation of a consumer protection law or the "bad faith" law, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer for help with your claim.

What should you not say to an insurance adjuster in Milwaukee?

Never apologize or admit fault of any kind. Your claims adjuster is looking for reasons to reduce the settlement offer of your claim, and admission of negligence can severely affect your claim.

Injury case settlements & judgements:

View All Settlements